<

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Vibe 26 Sep 09

Um another great day of vibe! went to study, play com, distrub giolo, wash plates n clean the plates(for a short while cause ANDREA was chasing me!) Food was awesome! Especially the Chicken soup! haha! Chat with frenes too, Jonathan , Glenda, Jesscia as well as Giolo... many others... Especially ANDREA!!!!!!!!!!!! She kept chasing me. It was so fun cause she couldnt catch me haha. She tried to whack me wif her book cause i didnt want to play catching wif her. So when she forced me to play catching wif her, i told her she was big(Jumbo Sale!) n guess wat?... she chased me again...hahha. Quite fun though! haha....! But it was a thrilling night! PTL! Thank GOd everything went smoothly. Bring more frenes to vibe if possible!:):)

0 Comments:

>

Post a Comment

<< Home